We participate in the Boxtops for Education program.
How the Boxtops for Education Program Works:
• There are more than 250 participating products in 42 food and non-food categories that carry Box Tops on their packages
• Each Box Tops clip is worth 10 cents
• It’s simple. Buy the products; clip the Box Tops; send the Box Tops to school.
• Our Box Tops Coordinator counts and submits all of their Box Tops to General Mills
• We receive two checks a year from General Mills that goes into our General Fund to pay for our internet and other technology needs including e-books, educational games and apps, teacher training, computers, etc.
Mail your eligible boxtops to the address below.
Campbells Labels for Education program is winding down. Some labels will be accepted through the end of 2016(?) so please SAVE YOUR POSTAGE and do not mail soup labels after that. We still participate in the Boxtops for Education program (see above)
Recently, we were able to purchase several iPad minis for classroom use. The iPads have helped us in determining whether to purchase laptops or tablets for classroom and student us. Thank you for your help in this program through the years. If you would like to continue to receive the school newsletter in paper or e-mail format, please CONTACT US.